Brussels – Full time – Permanent
Job description The Junior Accountant with extended responsibilities will work mainly at the Brussels office and occasionally travel within Europe. He/She reports directly to the Finance & Administration Manager. The candidate also works together with other colleagues for very specific items.
General Purpose of the function
To provide concrete financial and administrative support to the Finance & Administration Manager in the growing volume of transactions and activities in Europe. The accountant can grow towards a function of chief accountant and consolidation accountant.
- Booking of purchase invoices for all European entities (BE, DE, IT, UK, ES, FR)
- Booking of bank statements
- Liaising with the external accountants for foreign VAT and Income Tax declarations
- Credit control and debt collection responsibilities
- Organizing the pay cycle
- To liaise with the country managers and provide them on-going financial support
- Monthly management reporting preparation
- Prepare the consolidation financial statements
- Being part of the IT-automatization project team.
- Perfectly fluent in German, Italian and English; other languages such as Spanish and/or French are an asset.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Fully proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience with accounting software. M-Soft-Account knowledge is a plus. (www.msoft.be)
- Experienced background in accounting administration
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Willing to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under stress and accepting flexible work hours.
- Ability to accompany the team in working meetings abroad.
- Attractive salary according experience and skills
- Meal vouchers of 6 EUR
- Hospital Insurance
- Group Insurance
- 26 days of holidays
- 75% reimbursement of public transportation subscription
Please send your application to email@example.com together with your CV before October 15th.